Any journalist or editor can apply for congress press registration.
We welcome you to all sessions that are open to the public, including the Opening Ceremony and the Welcome Reception. Press registration gives you full access to our media room (where you will receive your congress admission badge and other materials) and media services.
To register as a member of the press please email email@example.com with:
- Your full name;
- Your role/job title;
- The name of the publication or news agency that you represent and, where applicable, its website address; plus
- Any ONE of the following (scan, pdf, screenshot, image, link to, etc):
- Your name printed in your publication’s flannel panel or listed under editorial staff on your website; or
- A copy of an article/story you have written in the past year which shows your name in the byline; or
- Your press card/press pass; or
- A page from your publication (print or web) either showing reporting from FIP’s 2019 Abu Dhabi congress or FIP’s regional congress in Amman or Ankara, or promotion of FIP’s 2020 Seville congress (see the Media banners & Adverts page); or
- Your business card stating your publication/news agency and your position at that publication/agency.
Freelance journalists are welcome but will be asked to provide a letter of verification from the editor of the journal they will be representing.
Once your press credentials have been verified you will be sent a special link for press registration.
Since FIP is a not-for-profit organisation, we could do with all possible help to promote our congress and our mission through your journals, websites, newsletters, etc. That’s why we ask you kindly to use one or more of our materials to let your readers know about this year’s congress.