In order to qualify for the reduced congress registration fee for FIP members, you must:
- have been a member for 2019 (fee needs to be paid) and have fully paid up your membership for 2020 before 31st March 2020, OR
- become a member before 31st March 2020 and pay for two years in advance (2020 and 2021)
If one of these conditions is met, you should have received an e-mail with a special code in order to register yourself for the reduced membership registration fee.
For any questions regarding membership please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to qualify for the student/recent graduate fee, two conditions must be met:
(1) You must still be a
student or have graduated from your last pharmacy study after September 2015.
(2) You must attach to your online registration an official document signed by the dean of the faculty (.jpeg/.gif/.bmp/.png, max. 200Kb) proving your student/recent graduate status.
Unless the congress registration office has received satisfactory proof of your student status, the regular registration fee will apply.
In order to qualify for the council delegate registration fee, you must attach to your online registration form proof (.jpeg/.gif/.bmp/.png, max. 200Kb) that you have been officially appointed to represent your organisation at the council meeting. Unless the congress registration office has received this proof, the regular registration fee will apply.
Registered council delegates will receive a supplement programme for member organisations as well as the council agenda six weeks before the council meeting.
Please note that only ONE council delegate can be appointed per organisation.
In order to qualify for press registration, you must have applied for and been granted an official invitation code from the FIP communications department via the “press and media” section of the congress website.
A participant can register one accompanying person via the congress registration system. The fee for accompanying persons does NOT include admission to the sessions.
On-site day cards
Day cards can only be purchased on site. Pre-registration for a day card is not possible.
Please note: It is not possible to exchange a full congress pre-registration into a day card.
Terms of cancellation
- Notification of cancellation must be made in writing and sent to MCI the Netherlands
- In case of cancellation before or on 10 June 2020, the registration fee less an administration fee of 10% will be refunded.
- In case of cancellation between 10 June and 01 September 2020, the registration fee less an administration fee of 50% will be refunded.
- As of 02 September 2020, the registration fee will not be refunded.
- The terms of cancellation are applicable in all circumstances, including if a visa is officially refused to the participant and/or accompanying person. We strongly advise all participants to start their visa application as early as possible in order to avoid disappointment.
- All registrations are strictly personal: replacements or name changes are not possible. You may be asked to show an identification document (e.g. passport) when picking up your badge at the registration desk.
Insurance and liability disclaimer
The FIP Organising Committee, the Local Host Committee, FIP
Headquarters and MCI the Netherlands (hereafter called the organisers) may be
not held responsible for any loss, injury or damage to any property, whatever
the cause may be. Liability of persons and enterprises providing means of
transportation or other services, however, remains unaffected. It is
recommended that participants obtain adequate cover for travel, health and
accident insurance before they depart from their countries. The organisers
cannot accept responsibility for personal injuries, or loss of, or damage to,
private property belonging to the congress participants. Should, for any reason
outside the organisers’ control (including but not limited to acts of
terrorism, extreme weather conditions and/or industrial action) the venue or
speakers change, or the congress be cancelled, the organisers will endeavour to
reschedule, but shall not be held responsible for any costs, damages or
expenses incurred by registrants. If for any reason the organisers decide to
make changes to the congress, they are not responsible for airfares, hotels or
other costs incurred by registrants. The participants take part in the
congress, tours and trips at their own risk. Furthermore, the organisers may
not be held liable for any costs or damages incurred resulting from acts
outside of their control including but not limited to force majeure, strikes
and/or public manifestations.
Only written arrangements are binding. The sole legal venue is The Hague. Registration of a participant entails acceptance of these conditions.
In any disputes that may arise concerning the execution or interpretation of these regulations, both parties agree that they will be subject to Dutch law and that the commercial courts of The Hague will be competent, without prejudice to the organisers’ right to initiate proceedings under the laws and before the courts of the participant’s registered office in the event any sums are due by the participant to FIP.
If you register or pay on site, the on-site fee is applicable.
On-site payment of registration fees can be made: Credit cards (VISA, MasterCard or American Express) or cash (in Euros or US dollars) will be accepted.
Certificate of congress attendance
In order to avoid unnecessary printing, all participants will be emailed their certificate of congress attendance as a PDF within 10 days of the close of the congress. Accompanying persons do not receive a certificate of attendance.
If you would like to receive a certificate for your poster or oral presentation, please email email@example.com after the congress and you will receive your certificate (as a PDF) by email.
The registration desk will be open:
- Saturday 12 to Wednesday 16 September: 08:00 – 18:00
- Thursday 17 September: 08:30 – 16:00